Job Title: Account Manager
Locations: Toronto, ON
The Account Manager has a passion for their clients, superb delivery, organization, process, planning, people, precision and multitasking. With a minimum of 4 years of integrated agency experience, they thrive on getting things done, driving results and exceeding expectations. They cite “flawless execution“ as a personal motto and never send a document without spell checking it first.
Additionally, they are not afraid of hard work, laughing at things that are not always funny, working independently and contributing confidently in a collaborative organization. They never take themselves too seriously.
- Project Management: Lead the development of project plans for integrated marketing campaigns, budgets, contracts and direct work flow. Oversee the management of project timelines, the quality of project deliverables and manage multiple projects at the same time. They understand and ultimately learn to love and defend the use of the T1 processes and tools.
- Talent Management: Work with a roster of talent throughout all phases of program deployment including negotiations, contract management, travel and logistics management.
- Revenue Management: Develop related budgets and project expenditures against budget and project status reporting. Manage budgets to actuals.
- Relationship Management: Be passionate about their clients’ business and understand their business drivers. Manage all aspects of client communication. Develop longstanding relationships with all program partners including agency partners, vendors, talent and agents.
Skills and Experiences:
- An undergraduate degree, diploma and/or post-graduate certificate in marketing, event management or a related field.
- Experience contracting and managing talent considered an asset.
- Experience with fully integrated campaigns – content, digital, social, PR, experiential, promotions
- 4 years of related agency experience (a must).