Job Title: Account Director
Locations: Toronto, ON
The Account Director leads the development and execution of creative campaigns. They function as the primary Account Management contact and oversee everything that takes place for their clients.
They understand their clients’ businesses – their target consumers, their competitors, their business drivers, their marketing objectives. They translate that understanding into inspiring creative briefs. They love nothing more than seeing the brief turn into extraordinary creative concepts that are flawlessly executed…and on budget. They excel at client management, often anticipating problems and solving them before they really materialize. They are a leader to their team of direct reports and within the agency as a whole.
And while they are obviously amazing, they don’t take themselves too seriously.
- Project Management: Lead the development of project plans, budgets and contracts. Oversee the management of project timelines, the quality of project deliverables and project expenditures against budget.
- Concept Development: Understand their clients’ business in a way that results in inspiring creative briefs and ultimately creative concepts. Understand that creative concepts inextricably include the world of digital, social and experiential.
- Client Management: Be genuinely passionate about their clients’ business and develop longstanding relationships based on ability to deliver. Manage all aspects of client communication and delivery.
- People Management: Coach and inspire direct reports into the next generation of account management at T1.
Skills and Experiences:
- Amazing client management skills.
- A love of the creative process.
- Attention to detail and a flare for budget management.
- An insatiable appetite for learning, growing and advancing.
- An undergraduate degree, diploma and/or post-graduate certificate in marketing, event management or a related field
- 8 years of related agency experience (a must).