Terms of Employment: One Year months (Maternity Cover)
Reports To: General Manager
Location: 10 Alcorn Ave, Toronto, ON (Hybrid)
What We Do at T1: We’re a Full-Stack Sponsorship Marketing Agency
Our Purpose: Sponsors of Impactful Brands.
We are champions and supporters of people, brands and organizations that want to make their mark. And we’ve been in the game for 30 years.
How We Stack Up
Creating equitable partnerships & activating them for real people is what we do.
And with a mission of uniting brands with people, building communities around brands & connecting with them meaningful ways is how we do.
At T1, a great Senior Director, Strategy has a passion for thinking through and around client business problems, centering, on the audience’s needs.
The Senior Director, Strategy is a strategic and creative thinker, working in lockstep with the leadership team, creative, accounts and production to bring great thinking to the table. You’ll be the champion of insights, defender of strategy and a shepherd of solving client problems.
- Provide visionary leadership and guidance to the strategy team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence throughout the agency.
- Crafts clear, insights-inspired, and results-driven strategy and briefs, kicking-off creative ideation and concept development, contributing to new business pitches and working on our current roster of clients.
- Set and continuously increase the standard of our work, bringing new frameworks and methods to the table and developing new tools, processes, and products.
- Is an effective facilitator with deep knowledge of T1’s tools and service offerings, as well as other non-T1 approaches, designing and facilitating large-scale workshops internally and with clients.
- Is a highly effective storyteller, with the ability to sell-in strategic approaches that clearly solves complex business problems.
- Works with our Creative Director, to make sure creative output is on strategy and aligned with client expectations, while striving to bring unique perspectives and thinking to our clients.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of related agency experience.
- Someone who understands how businesses, brands and their customers interact, and has a knowledge of the rapidly evolving role that sponsorship plays in this relationship.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a variety of conceptual work, spanning a wide range of formats and channels.
- Deep integrated planning experience with emphasis on storytelling.
- Great presenter and facilitator – excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has expertise in multiple business strategy tools, frameworks, and methods.
- Client centric, strong relationship building skills, good comfort level interacting with high- profile clients and industry professionals.
- Proven success in a high-performance culture and comfortable pushing and being pushed to outperform expectations.
And while they are obviously amazing, they don’t take themselves too seriously.
At T1, you will enjoy:
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- 10 “T1” days – Hint: extra-long, long weekends
- Having the day to yourself on your birthday
- Flexible work from home options
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunities for your continued learning and development
- Annual salary reviews
- Continuous real-time feedback on your development and progress
What We Do Is Hard Work. So, We Take Care Of Each Other
We value the diversity of the people we hire and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is one where everyone feels represented, safe and welcome. The T1 Agency welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Our colleagues are people we like to hang out with. We enjoy a collaborative environment and regular social events. We understand the importance of enjoying your birthday somewhere other than the office, heading up to the cottage early on a long weekend, bringing your dog to work, and having a cold beverage on Friday.