Job Title: Intermediate Designer
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Locations: Toronto, ON
The Intermediate Designer is responsible for providing creative design solutions for a wide variety of projects.
An Intermediate Designer may take on a project specific to them, or work as an extension of the Creative Team, helping to realize the team’s vision.
Please note this is covering a maternity leave and will be a one year contract.
- Design, including but not limited to logos, print concepts, presentation materials, packaging design and experiential designs.
- Adhering to brand standards for each project/client.
- Assisting teams with presentation decks for projects and pitches.
- Contribute to the overall development of the creative department.
- Sourcing of imagery or stock art and photography for relevant projects.
- Creative concept development, as required.
- Assist the Production Artist with print production coordination.
- Client revisions, as needed.
- Creative Mock-ups for presentation purposes.
- Creating files from approved work to be provided to the Production Artist for finalization.
- Motion graphics design, for use in video creative.
- A college diploma in design (or related field) or relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote and Illustrator.
- Experience on various social media platforms.