Job Title: Group Account Director
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Reports To: General Manager, Strategy & Creative Lead
Location: 10 Alcorn Ave, Toronto, ON or Remote
What we do at T1:
T1 is a full-stack sponsorship agency.
Stacked with 25+ years of experience and the energy of a start-up, we deliver strategic partnerships, creative activations, and effective amplification.
We create immersive, engaging experiences that help your brand leap beyond your logo and connect with your community in a meaningful way.
It’s not just how we work; it’s why we work.
At T1, a great Group Account Director leads the development and execution of all integrated marketing campaigns, including Sponsorship, Digital, and Experiential (Live & Virtual) Events.
- Responsible for a key group of clients, including 1-2 Pillar clients within the agency.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior clients and internal partners.
- Taking a solutions-oriented approach, provide value-added communications, thought-leadership, strategic counsel, industry knowledge to our client partners and internal team members
- Own and manage explicit revenue targets, pipeline of projects and overall financial success of the group including group and client/project-level margins.
- Forecast short, medium and long-term revenue goals for your group and the implications related to project dates, resource needs, etc.
- Manage and oversee the development of Account Plans, new business proposals and SOWs, focusing on organic growth.
- Regularly lead and develop proactive POVs on the client’s industry including trends, competitive understanding and the impact that it has on the client’s business.
- Coach and inspire direct reports into the next generation of account management at T1 by creating excitement for our clients, the work and the agency.
- Lead cross-functional teams to facilitate inspiring and effective creative that encompasses digital, social and experiential.
- Have robust people management skills in leading and mentoring a team and identifying individual growth opportunities defined in career development plans.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant agency experience is a must.
- Experience of managing a large team within an agency environment.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationship with clients and uncover opportunities within your client portfolio.
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong communication skills. Able to both formulate a sound strategy and communicate it well to others.