Job Title: Assistant Coordinator, Account Management
Duration: Full time, 4-month contract term from May 1st, 2019 – August 29th, 2019
Compensation: $14/hour for 32.5 hours per week
Location: Toronto, ON
T1 Would Like to Start Your Agency Life
We’re offering an Assistant Coordinator, Account Management internship. If you’re a highly motivated individual with a passion for marketing then you belong on a dynamic team.
Our mission is to engage consumers through the creation and delivery of innovative and meaningful consumer brand experiences. That’s where you come in.
This internship will provide you the opportunity to gain valuable industry experience and a chance to network and communicate with business professionals. Through networking and job shadowing you can expand on your employable skills, develop new techniques and learn valuable skills to succeed in a marketing environment. All while being surrounded by cute office dogs.
Job Duties and Tasks
- Conduct project-based work consisting of research, proposal writing, training manual, presentations, and contracts
- Provide, develop and work within timelines, critical paths, research, program activation, program reporting, and managing creative requests
- Attend client meetings and develop detailed contact reports
- Source local program suppliers
- Provide support with event organization by booking and managing venues, program shipments, staff transportation and accommodation
- Write event reports: weekly, post-event, contact and field staff reporting
- Complete and submit weekly timesheets on time (for beer, don’t worry)
- Attend events as staff when requested and attend company-wide meetings
- Perform clerical and other duties in support of office and event operations e.g. copying materials, serving as receptionist, helping out at events, and picking up materials as required
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from a Marketing Major or Corporate Communications program (event management experience preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of current happenings and trends in the marketing industry e.g. recent activations, events, and campaigns
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Adept at using MS Office applications, Internet and email (experience using Mac OS X and Keynote an asset)
Please submit your resume and unofficial school transcripts. The deadline to apply is March 22nd, 2019.