Job Title: Account Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full time
Reports To: Account Director
Location: 10 Alcorn Ave, Toronto, ON (Uptown)
What we do at T1:
T1 is a full-stack sponsorship agency. Stacked with 25+ years of experience and the energy of a start-up, we deliver strategic partnerships, creative activations, and effective amplification. We create immersive, engaging experiences that help brands leap beyond their logo and connect with their community in a meaningful way. It’s not just how we work; it’s why we work.
If you are excited about the opportunity to work on Live Events and Sports Sponsorships, this is the role for you.
At T1, a great Account Supervisor should:
- Manage projects and campaigns from brief to execution with the support of the Account Director
- Manage all resources involved in projects
- Feel confident being the main contact with our clients on projects
- Support in creating client presentations, ensuring they are on brief and on-brand
- Lead briefings and client presentations with the support of the Account Director
- Participate in improving internal processes and daily operations
- Work directly with the producers on estimates, timelines, contracts, legal and more
- Work directly with agency partners on timelines, specs and overall coordination of asset delivery
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of related agency experience with a focus on experiential and integrated campaigns.
- An understanding of Client needs and Client Service requirements.
- Interest in and ability to manage and motivate, coach and mentor junior staff.
- Ability to effectively manage integrated campaigns (OOH, Print, Digital and Broadcast) through the studio and liaising with media partners an asset.
- Ability to effectively and collaboratively work on multiple projects in different phases of the creative process.
- Ability to develop large budgets and manage quotes versus actuals and deliver programs on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in presenting both internally and externally.
- Willingness to travel and be on-site for events/activations as needed (weekends included).
What we do is hard work. So, we take care of each other.
We value the diversity of the people we hire and are committed to ensuring that our workplace is one where everyone feels represented, safe and welcome.
At T1, you will enjoy:
· Three weeks of paid vacation
· 10 “T1” days – Hint: extra-long, long weekends
· Flexible work from home options
· Competitive benefits package
· Opportunities for your continued learning and development
· Annual salary reviews
· Continuous real-time feedback on your development and progress
The T1 Agency welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.